Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Poetry Recital Reflection

Poetry Recital Reflection


Were you pleased with how you sounded?
Yes because  I used expression when I was reading my poem.


What helped you learn your poem?
By reading the poem over and over.


Did you look at your audience?
For some parts I did not look at the audience because I don’t know my poem off by heart.


Did you speak clearly?
yes because the audience can hear all words that I say.


Did you use an expressive voice?
I did use an expressive voice when I  read my poem to the audience.


what are your next steps?

I need to work on knowing my poem off by heart and always facing the direction of the audience.

This is my Poetry Recital Reflection. It shows me what I need to work on and what I am good at it also shows me how I can improve my reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.